Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fibro brain at its best

Yesterday was a prime example of fibrofog at its best.

I woke up a bit early, figured I would even get into work early, however, my body would not cooperate. Somehow I ended up being late - walking in the door right as the anthem and prayers start the school day. Caught in the vestibule by my VP while my students wait anxiously outside my classroom.

I realized while I was driving to work that I had forgotten my cell phone and wouldn't be able to call the school to let them know I would be late. I also forgot my purse, so was driving without license or money etc. etc.

When lunch rolled around, I completely forgot that it was Monday and that I had supervision.

Where was my head? It would seem not attached to my body..... whoa, what a ridiculous fibro fog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment